FOX Trading offers our clients fully automated copy trading, by joining our partner broker.
Your account will be connected to our master account at no up-front costs and copy our trades automatically.
The lot size will be adjusted relative to your balance.
You will not pay any upfront fees, there is also no manual input required. You will only be charged 40% of the profits we make you.
For more information contact us.
FOX Trading will provide you a fully automated copy trading service, once you connect your broker account to our master account. With the lots automatically adjusted to suit your accounts balance, meaning no manual input is required.
Our trading is 70:30 split, meaning 70% of the trades are carried out by our highly accurate scalping robot developed & refined by our team over many years. The remaining 30% managed by our team executing trades.